$50 EARLY BIRD price through December 31
FESTIVAL PASSES GO ON SALE DECEMBER 1
Time to go on a “creative adventure” at Fertile Ground!
Festival Passes available through boxofficetickets.com.
The Festival Pass will grant admission to all participating Fertile Ground projects throughout the Festival with a reservation.
To use your pass you must make advance reservations. Pass Reservations begin at Noon on January 6, 2020.
TIP: Festival Passholders can begin making show reservations at noon on January 6. Unless the venue is extremely small, there are 20 seats per performance set aside for Festival Passholder. It is ideal to make your reservations as soon as possible to secure reserved seats. If the performance is sold out, try another performance date, or maybe it is time to go on that creative adventure and try something else
NOTE: Passholders, if you’ve tried to make a reservation see an alert saying “Your transaction wasn’t able to be processed, this event may be sold-out or temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.” That means that the show you are trying to reserve is SOLD OUT for Festival Passes. That does not necessarily mean the show is sold out. Your options are to check back, show up at the door for stand by, or your best bet is to select another performance date.
1. Log into your account at boxofficetickets.com using the email address you supplied. The first time in, you will need to also set up a password.
2. Click on “Your Tickets” near the top right hand side of the page.
3. Scroll down to the “Current Subscriptions & Benefits” section.
4. Select the “Manage Benefits” icon for the date for which you’d like to reserve your seats.
5. On the next screen, select “Issue Tickets”
6. Select number of tickets. Important: Please select only as many tickets as you have passes.
7. Select the performance you’d like to attend. Note: if a show does not appear on the list, it means that passholder reservations are no longer available for this performance on this date. For-sale tickets may be available, however.
8. Click “Submit” to generate your order.
Please print and bring with you your receipt from Box Office Tickets for your pass. Producers will be checking passes and IDs at the door.
CLICK HERE to see a step-by-step PDF of the process.
Buy a Festival Pass